We welcome the authors to submit their abstract of poster in aims to exchange and spread the latest researches, innovations via visual presentation competition.
Abstract will be published in event souvenir and soft copy of souvenir will be provided along with the presentation certificate. Please note that only registered authors will get the certificate and CD/DVD of souvenir.
Authors are informed to submit their abstract containing 250 words (Maximum) in doc/docx format only. PDF format is not allowed for the submission.
Maximum 3 participants allowed / team, for each participants individual form filling is mandatory
Kindly check title and your group here.
. For any modification in title or team kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org . If your title is not listed, kindly email us title email us on email@example.com Please indicate your team ID, Names and Titles in along with what you need to change.
1. SIGNIFICANCE: How significant or relevant are the poster's conclusions in increasing understanding of given Topic?
2. PRESENTATION: How logical are the ideas presented in this poster? How interesting is the manner of presentation? How clearly written and free of significant grammatical problems is its abstract?
3. METHODS: If applicable, how suitable is the design for the stated objectives, and how appropriate are any analysis techniques applied?
4. VISUAL IMPACT: How effective is this poster visually? How valuable is each figure and graph in furthering viewers' understanding of the subject?
5. INTERVIEW: How knowledgeable and conversant is the presenting author with the work presented in the poster?