Build a robot which would assist you in deciphering the code of the lock and will transport you to the place where the treasure is hidden before your
enemies approach. It's not just about you or the robot,...how well coordinated your brain is with the mechanics and dynamics of the robot is what matters.
The key to complete this challenging task requires persistence , everlasting efforts and foreseeing vision. foreseeing vision.
Rules for The Robo puzzle
1) The Robo should be wireless or wired with control.
2) The Robo should not leave any part of robot while solving Arena.
3) The Robo shall not jump over, damage or destroy Arena.
4) Size of Robo : 25 x 25 x 25 cm Size should not exceeded from given size.
5) Any parts of toy car is not allowed in robo. Otherwise they should be disqualified.
Rules for Arena
1) Arena is composed of wood having width of 30 cm of each path.
2) The start of Arena is located at one of the four square. It is bounded by three walls.
3) Multiple paths to the destination are allowed and are to be expected.
Rules for Contest
1) There shall be three rounds for the competition.
2) Each team shall have to solve the arena in a given time.
3) Each round will have different level of difficulties and it will be given to you at the time of event.
4) Each round shall have specific time for completing the task and selection of the next round will be given on this basis.
5) Participants are not allowed to touch their robo after putting in Arena.
6) Maximum 4 participants allowed / team, for each participants individual form filling is mandatory
7) Maximum Weight: 5 kg
"IF NECESSARY THE NUMBER OF LEVELS OF EVENT CAN BE CHANGED SPONTANEOUSLY WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTIFICATION AS DECIDED BY EVENT MANAGERS."